Why Choose Dental Patient Marketing For Your SEO?
Because we deliver results. Our handpicked team of SEO specialists have over 40 years of combined SEO experience with dental clinics. You can speak with a number of our past clients and they all give us a thumbs up for SEO awareness and delivering the results we promise in our SEO proposal. Ranking on the first page of Google is not magic. It is purely scientific. We reverse engineer what is making your competitors rank well and we do it better.
Dental SEO Consulting
We reverse engineer high ranking sites daily to see what the search engines require to rank at top of page one. Once we have this data it is just a simple matter of adding the ranking factors your site is missing to take your site to rank above your competition on page one. We offer a comprehensive package of white hat SEO services like:
- Outreach – adding your website link to other related websites in your niche.
- Authority backlinks – placing your website links on authority sites like Google News, Wikipedia, Huffington Post and many other sites with high DA (domain authority)
- On-page SEO – includes but not limited to targeting proper keywords, H1 tags, meta tags, proper silo structure, LSI keywords, alt text, videos, keyword density, amount of text, optimizing images, page speed and more
- Off-page SEO – Checking for number and quality of links, disavowing bad links, adding new links, social media branding, optimizing Google My Business, Bing Business and much more
- Keyword research – finding the keywords that dental clients are searching for. Prioritize your energy on finding the keywords that return the best ROI
Dental SEM Marketing
SEM is Search engine marketing and includes the popular Google Adwords and other PPC services and it allows you to pay to have your advertisements shown at prominent locations in the search results for your keywords. It can start generating dental clients almost immediately after the campaign is started. This is good for clinics that don't want to wait for organic SEO.
After some keyword research, we would determine which keywords we should target for your ideal customer.
Add these keywords to Google Adwords console and your prepare how much to bid o each keyword. optimizing your ads to your pages can help you reduce a lot of costs for bidding on dental keywords.
Once you have you bids set it is time to turn them on and monitor your results to measure ROI. Google Analytics is perfect for this and its free to use.
Dental SMM Marketing
SMM is Social media marketing and is used more for branding and bringing awareness to your business or brand. It includes but not limited too using popular social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Recently we have started using social media traffic to drive more dental leads to clinics using Facebook ads. Instagram ads, Linkedin ads, Twitter ads, and even Snapchat have proven effective.
Social Media marketing is a free way to market your company but unless it is used effectively you will not see leads or customers visiting your website.
The number of social posts you do per day, the proper social media networks, the type of posts you make and even the time of day all have factored into a successful social media campaign.
Popular social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, Google+ are just a few of the many good social networks to promote your business and brand online.